Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hello from Savannah!


I am so excited to be in Georgia! I flew in on Friday to co-host a baby shower for my friend Kate.  It was a small but sweet shower.  We started off by having brunch in Downtown Savannah
B. Matthew's Eatery

It isn't brunch without a mimosa!

GF Crab and Roasted Red Pepper Omelette! OMG!



After brunch we headed back to Kate's house for the shower and festivities!  I won't photo dump on you, but she was showered with gifts and love! After the shower we hung out and chatted until dinner.  After dinner we watched tv until bed time.

Sunday morning we all slept in.  It was SO nice to sleep in.  By sleeping in, I mean 8:30! haha  After breakfast we headed into Downtown Savannah to sight see.
We went down to the river walk to shop and look around.







It was lunch time and we were starving.  We stumbled upon this place called Dub's! It was SOO good!

We ordered the pimento cheese appetizer(with a side celery and carrots for me). It was really good.  I'm sure it wasn't "clean" but it was good!  

Look at this amazing presentation of my salad!!!

Look how pretty it is! It tasted just as good as it looked!

After the lunch, we walked around more.  Of course I had to go here
The Lady & Son's!! Paula Deen's restaurant!  We were too full to eat there but we did go into her store and look at all the "Hey ya'll"  stuff! haha

While there it started raining, which it rains EVERYDAY in Savannah.  But not for very long or hard.  

Here are some other pictures from our walk around downtown.



This picture is exactly what I picture in my mind when I think of Savannah!! It is so pretty- the trees with the Spanish Moss hanging down.

After walking over 4 miles, it was time to head back home.  Plus we didn't want to wear out preggo Kate! haha

For dinner we made homemade pizzas!  I tried this GF pizza crust mix!
It was SO good.  So of course I ate WAY too much. I'm miserable now! :-/

Well, it's time to wrap this up and visit with my friends!  You must make the most of good times with good friends!

Good night loves!!




  












No comments:

Post a Comment