Saturday, September 26, 2015

What's up loves? How is your weekend treating you? Good I hope.  I don't know about you but I am SOOOO ready for cooler weather!!!  It's hard to get in the "pumpkin spice" spirit when it is 90 degrees outside!

Anyway, here is a recap of this week's events!

On Mondays, I rise and run before work.  Which isn't easy.  For some reason, this Monday was harder.  It was warm, 73 degrees, but I never felt comfortable.  From a breathing standpoint, even after using my asthma inhaler.  But I pushed through and completed my 5 miles.

On Wednesday, I also ran before work.  Why? Because I knew I wasn't going to workout that evening.  Because I had a little ball game to attend!


THE James Hardin threw out the first pitch!  We looked for Khloe Kardashian, but didn't see her.


My boss, my sales engineer and I went to the game. We had AWESOME seats! 
I was so close to the players! I am quite spoiled! haha
We lost, but we still had fun!

After the game, it was time for dinner.  Since I had spaghetti squash, I made my "rustic and quick" marinara sauce.


It's a simple but quick sauce using cherry or grape tomatoes.  Epic fail on my part for not taking a finished product picture.  I will make it again soon and properly photograph it.  I will post this recipe on Tuesday!

Thursday and Friday were like any other day.  Except that I ran 6 miles before work.  I will need to start hydrating and fueling during my longer runs.  I am looking in a hydration backpack.  Does anyone have any recommendations other than Camelbak brand?

Today was my cousin's bridal shower.  My sisters and I hosted and had a blast.
(L to R- Me, my older sister, the bride, my younger sister, our close friend/bridesmaid) 


Look at those cakes!!! Isn't my sister talented??  She made homemade whipped buttercream icing.  It was DELICIOUS! Don't judge me! I tasted the icing NOT the cake!

My Grandma, the bride, and my mom

After the shower, we all went back to my parents house to chillax.

As I'm writing this, my dad is out grilling me a steak!! Yum! 
What are you guys grilling up tonight???







No comments:

Post a Comment