Saturday, September 5, 2015

BIG NEWS!!!

HEYYYYYYYY September!!
As much as I love summer, I am looking forward to Fall! By fall I mean 70 degree weather! haha
Life is busy friends! So I must apologize for my absence.  LOTS of things are going on, changing, growing and moving!
First, for those who aren't following me on IG or FB, I have BIG some news to share . . . I am now a BEACHBODY COACH!!!

Here is MY announcement I made via social media:

HELLOOO friends, fitness lovers and fellow foodies!  My passion for health and fitness(and food) has lead me to a new place. . . . .

Lately, my heart has been heavy and I have been on a search to find fulfillment outside of my current job. Through prayer and MANY confirmations, I want to pursue a career that has a direct impact on others! I am a people person, what better way to help people than through health and fitness!  I want to work beside each of on you on your pursuit to a happy, healthy life.

I have been active in some form(cheerleading, softball, powerlifting, running, weight training) all of my life. I LIVE for the time that I can hit the gym, park, or do an at-home workout.  I know not EVERYONE loves to workout as much as I do, so let me share my secrets, tips and motivation to help get you on the right track!  

With this experience in the fitness world and my love for creating clean and healthy foods, I want to help YOU achieve your goals! 


How is that possible? Let me coach you!  NOW that I’ve joined TEAM BEACHBODY, I can guide your through new workouts, nutrition questions and general life! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a part of your plan!  PLEASE, pretty please, contact me.  Text, FB message, Instagram, stalk me- I don’t care! Let’s get together and kick your health and fitness goals into action!


If you're interested or want to chat about how to join my group, go to
OR message me!!!

I am currently writing this post from Savannah, Georgia!! What, why am I Savannah?!?!  Stay tuned! I will tell ya tomorrow!!!
*MUAH*



No comments:

Post a Comment