Saturday, July 25, 2015

What a week!

Hey Friends!
How is your weekend going?? Uh hot, right?? haha  Same here!
I feel like my weekend started on early- on Thursday! Some friends and I went to the Astros game.  We had prime seating
That is club level!  I've been quite spoiled when I go to the ballpark.  I always get(or someone treats me to) great seats!  
Before the game, we ate dinner at the park.  It was an unplanned "cheat meal" and it did not disappoint!
This is a blurry photo, it could have something to do with the double vodka-water I was drinking! haha  The burger was topped with bacon, cheese, jalapeños and fried onion rings.  It was tasty but gave me indigestion later. Thank goodness I didn't eat the bun, that would have made it worse.

Looks like ordinary water . . . . but isn't! (c:

Of course, my hometown boys won, when Jose Altuve hit a long ball in the 9th to break the tie!  

After that late night, it was hard to get up Friday morning for work.  I like to say I was suffering from a "fun night hangover".  Am I the only one who feels that way after an epic, endorphin filled night/event?? 
However, it didn't last long because I was meeting some friends that night at Haak Winery!  

Upon arriving, my friend informed me it was National Tequila Day! Well we decided we HAD to celebrate.  So round one went to Haak Winery!
Round two went to La Brisa!
If you have never been to La Brisa, I highly recommend it! It is worth the drive!  Try their stuffed avocado! It is outstanding!  No other restaurant in Houston has it, or if they do, it's a poor replication!

Round three(final round) went to La Brisa!!! haha
It was great way to end the evening with my friends! I am so blessed to have such great friends(who don't ever make me feel like the 5th wheel)! haha

Saturday started out with a bang, by hitting the gym at 9:30am.
I worked chest, triceps and core.  Afterwards, I went directly to Dunkin Donuts to caffeinate!  (i trained without my morning cup of coffee or a pre workout drink)

I then went to the grocery store to get food for the week.
Then I couldn't ignore the pool any longer.  I threw on my suit and found my favorite spot for prime sun bathing.  I didn't last long though.  It was scorching, so I floated in the pool for a bit and called it a day.

I've got a few options for tonight festivities, but I haven't picked yet. Real world struggles! JK!

What do you all have planned tonight?  Are you celebrating National Tequila Day today instead?







No comments:

Post a Comment