Monday, June 1, 2015

It's Monday!

Here is my weekly "Motivation Monday" pic


It's so true.  Once you get in the routine of meal preparation, figure out which short cuts and tips work best for you, then it is simple.  When I meal prep on Sunday, I typically have the microwave cooking, something in the oven and another food item in the crockpot.  The crockpot can be your best friend.  Throw a bunch of food in it, 8 hours later, BAM dinner(or lunch) is done!
Need crockpot meal ideas- check out my cookbook!!!
I promise it won't disappoint!

I whipped up this dinner tonight
That is turkey quinoa burger with chipotle aioli with a side of roasted(too long) asparagus.  The burgers were to tender and moist!  The chipotle aioli was really good but VERY hot! I may need to add in more greek yogurt.  I will post these recipes tomorrow.

Today I trained legs and am exhausted.  I'm heading to bed.

What recipes/dishes/meals would you like me to create new recipes for or "clean" up?




No comments:

Post a Comment