Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hi!!!  haha
Let me introduce myself.  My name is Sherry.  I'm just a good ol' Southern girl who LOVES to workout and eat.  I am a self-proclaimed FIT FOODIE! Wait what?!? Is there such a thing? Who knows? I invented it! haha JK  I love to spend time training in the gym and playing in the kitchen.  I love to create simple, quick healthy recipes that anyone can recreate in their own kitchen. 


So I hope you follow me as I share clean, lean, mean recipes along with health and fitness tips, links, etc.


As an ingural post- I should share a recipe right?!? Here goes-
PROTEIN PUDDING!!!
Simple, quick and easy
1- container plain non-fat greek yogurt
1/2 scoop protein powder(I used Quest Vanilla Milkshake-whey/casein blend)*
2 tsp Unsweented Dark Cocoa Powder(could use regulat cocoa)
1 packet Stevia
Splash of chocolate or vanilla extract
Blend well and enjoy!
For a frozen treat- put it in the freezer for 10-15mins.
Get creative and use various flavors of protein.
*Using a whey/casein blend is what helped the consistency to be pudding like, though I've used whey blend in the past.


I hope you enjoy the pudding!! If so, tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment