Monday, April 27, 2015

Scenes from the weekend
Friday was a great day since I only worked half a day.  The(amazing) company my sorority sister works for hosted a health and wellness fair for their employees. She invited me to have a booth and share my cooking skills and recipes.  I had so much fun and  it was great from networking perspective.  Here is my picture of my booth- its a little dark but you get the point

At the expo I was asked a few times about carbohydrates and if I am on a low-carb diet.  I try to follow a specific macronutrient plan based on my training needs and in general how my body feels.  Sometimes I want/need more carbohydrates.  I am not a doctor, dietitian or nutritionist so I cannot advise to your specific dietary needs.  Here is an useful article with lots of information and I hope it answers any questions you may have.
 Click here



Saturday, was my sorority's 117th Founders' Day Celebration.  Once the rain stopped, the day was beautiful.  It was great to get together with 100 or so women all celebrating a special bond and love for an outstanding organization.


After the luncheon I hurried home to soak up the sun poolside.  Here is my beautiful view!

After laying out for a couple hours(of course I used sunscreen) it was time for dinner.  Since it's Saturday, it was "cheat day".  My cheat meal day usually involves pizza or Italian food.  My buddy and I grabbed some pizza from Pomodoro's.  Friends this place is SO good.  They even sell their dough- white, whole wheat and gluten-free!!! All are very good!  Trust me this is the crust you will be fighting over!
After dinner I wanted a glass of wine.  We opened this bottle.
Fancy Pants! Nothing fancy about this but the label.   I bought this to toast moving into my new condo.  I was a little disappointed! I doubt I will finish the bottle. But I hate wasting though! haha

Well it's time to get ready for church, then lunch and pedicures with my sweet friend Faith! I'm so excited for a girl's afternoon!  Yesterday was National Manicure & Pedicure Day.  We're celebrating a day late. haha

How was your weekend?? Do anything fun? I want to hear about it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment