Wednesday, April 29, 2015

BIG NEWS!!!
It's been tough not to share and I've almost given it away many times.  Figured it out yet?? If you know me- you can probably guess!  I've compiled my tasty kitchen creations into a cookbook!
I'm so humbled and excited to be sharing my recipes with you!
This collection features over 35 clean, healthy and simple-to-follow recipes! Breakfast, appetizers, entrees, side dishes, desserts, protein shakes and even salad dressings!!!
I even included a pantry list/shopping list to ensure you buy all the ingredients you need.  I've used a lot of the same ingredients in these recipes, so you won't purchase an ingredient you ever use again. 
ARE YOU DYING TO OWN IT YET????
You can!!! ONLY $12!!!
The book is available in print or E-book!  
Please comment to this post or email me at freakinfitfoodie1@gmail.com to reserve your copy before they go on sale online Monday.
Please take pictures of the meals you create and post here or tag me on Instagram and Facebook.
Let me know if you have any questions! 
Thank you to soooo many people for their loving encouragement and support! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! You're part of that too!
Stay tuned as I am already creating recipes for Volume 2 of Freakin Fit Foodie Eats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment