Saturday, May 9, 2015

Scenic Saturday!!
Hello friends! I hope you all had a great relaxing day!  I did! I was able to sleep in this morning(8:15am haha) then headed out the door for a run.  I ran along side these guys today
After my run my friend and I went shopping for a few birthday presents. (I had 2 birthday parties to go to today)
Since it was a really rough week at work, I treated myself to a little bling!
Apparently Kendra Scott is the new "it" jewelry.  I was clueless.  Since it's my birthday month, I received 50% off! Yes 50% off!  #Winning
Then we headed to one of my favorite stores for some "tools".
I needed a new muffin tin after I ruined mine last week.  I completely forgot to use cooking spray when I was making my breakfast mc-muffins.  Despite soaking and washing the tin- it was a goner.  Sur la Table had a 50% sale so I grabbed a muffin tin and loaf pan.  I have BIG plans for the loaf pan!! Stay tuned.  
I also grabbed these
I am looking forward to trying these "greaseproof" baking cups.  
After the shopping trip we headed to my friend's daughter's 4th birthday.  I hung out of a couple hours and headed back home to freshen up before the next birthday party.
This birthday dinner was at BJ's brewery with family and friends.  I had my usual Enlightened Asian chop salad and a glass of chardonnay.  We sang happy birthday, shared a few poozkies, then parted ways.  It was a nice low key birthday for my friend.  
It's nice to spend the evening at home, chilling out and watching tv.  I going to bed early to catch up on sleep.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment